Thursday, June 11, 2009

Veteran Imposter a.k.a. Sergeant Swagga Jacka


Wow, I know the truth hurts, how bad do lies feel? Is this the part where you told America that you shot down the 5th 9/11 plane with the only bullet in a musket you had at your hunting cabin in rural Marland, b/c your grandfather was in the Civil War...

Rick Strandlof, you IGNORANT BASTARD!

How can you fake being a war veteran, are you serious kid? If my pops, an actual veteran of more wars than this [Rick] guy has balls, was still alive, HE WOULD KICK YOUR ARSE RICK!

You suck because you did not even google your lies. The Naval Academy is not in DC, ass. You weren't in the Pentagon on 9/11, ass. Your only mental illness is mental retardation; I'm not sure if it is appropriate to call you an ass for that one, LSD might be to blame. It made me think I was in a war once, but I did not wake up a war vet.

Actually, I'm going to go with 'Meth' on this one, not LSD.

So, I hear you raised a little money for homeless veterans. Also, you raised a litle bit of money for homeless you, how inspiring.

Hey kids, you can skip JROTC and lie about fighting in a war, based on the information you almost got from your teacher but you skipped, so the story eventually won't make sense.

I could take this blog in a rather serious direction about the tradition and honor of the uniforms, but I'd rather elaborate on the orange jumpsuit you are about to wear, ass (I don't say that enough). Mainly, because you never wore the honorable uniform, you just said you did. Anways, check out some famous orange jumpsuits, and possible Soap-Drop Predators.

Before "they" take your cookies Rick, the will bake in a pan made by her, Martha Stewart.

The picture is B&W, but the jumpsuit is completely orange. Promise. Shyne gets out soon...

Remember me? I used to be a brillian actor, then I took a "coke-recess." Post-prison, rehab, I am, once again, a brilliant actor.

Get it bastard! You will be in jail, then you will get released and lie. It's what you do, and I don't hate . But, c'mon man, lie about being smart or something beleivable.

OOOORAH! Wait, do you even know what hat means?

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments: