Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Eag!

[Eag] Ha!, that's my nickname. Allow me to explain my absence:

First, I went out of town, for about of a total of six days; I was on a Midwestern tour of my home dogs, and I did a pretty big comedy show as well. It went great, plus I got my granny schwasted on my free drinks.... Good times, bag hangovers.

(pretty bad ones)

Second, I soon was very sick. I was infected with strep from some trashy braud in Ohio playing Beer Pong. I don't make out with trashy brauds often, but I do partner with them in Beer Pong. They handles balls well in the clutch.

See what I mean?

Thirdly, I recently became swamped with legal and medical issues/bills (mostly bills), and I had to position my self to sue... That won't be necessary, my case was successful, hence, my return to the blogosphere. I do need to work on my html code writing and get it poppin' on the Dot Com. Just get your asses ready for something crazy, alot of my blog's plans fell through because of dumbasses, lazies (my other authors), and druggage. I'm back, until further illness.


p.s. to other authors (Varlioli), I really counted on at least two from each of you while I was trippin, sickened, and dickin the law. Dick Cheney that is, he's a lawyer right?

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment